Who we are
We, as Founders, had the exciting opportunity to work with the leaders of the IT & Consulting industry (Microsoft, IBM, Google, Oracle, Salesforce, PWC, Detecon) as well as with medium sized, innovative Independent Software Vendors, helping them to scale up their expansion activities by developing direct and indirect sales channels. As a direct result, we managed to assemble a unique and experienced business development team with vast industry knowledge. More than 100 GROW’s sales reps & network partners operating international are passionate about utilizing their incredible intellectual potential to assist you in effective sales expansion into EU, USA, Africa and Asia.
Founder and Managing Partner
Founder and Managing Partner
What we do
Simply speaking, GROW consults IT companies that aim to expand abroad in order to avoid the typical and costly pitfalls of international sales expansion. In addition, we generate sales for them by employing our impressive local business development network. And we are good at it! Have a look at the 3 main pillars of our service portfolio:
Effective Go-To-Market Preparation
Within this phase, GROW proposes 360 degree activities that allow you to jump into the adventure of conquering foreign markets fully prepared and thus avoid costly mistakes that delay many of your competitors.
• Market assessment, selection and ranking
• Sales expansion readiness check
• Go-to-market strategy development
• Competitor's benchmarking
• Ideal partner and customer profile definition
• Partner and customer value proposition
• Partner playbook development
• ROI calculations
Smart Market Entry
GROW employs our highly experienced local business development experts who will act as your sales representatives and effectively generate new business for you due to their deep insight into local market, years of experience and a vast local network.
• Sales qualified lead generation
• Local customer acquisition (direct sales)
• Partner recruitment (indirect sales)
• Account management
• Business development
Further Acceleration of International Sales Execution
Within this phase, as the success on international markets is proven, GROW can help you to accelerate the international sales expansion process even more effectively.
• New partners activation
• Optimization and assessment of partners
• Saling up direct sales execution
• Sales expansion roll-outs
How we do it
We initiate the collaboration by harvesting essential knowledge about you via an executive workshop. We learn the ins & outs of your business, your international sales expansion goals, your target markets, and the product customer value proposition deeply. If requested, we assess and rank the markets, and suggest you the most optimal market entry model. GROW subsequently analyzes how well prepared your company is for the intended international expansion via gap analysis and readiness check. It results in an in-depth go-to-market strategy, containing essential elements such as conditions of the target market, detailed market entry action plan, competition analysis, ideal partner and customer profiles, partner and customer value propositions, ROI and P&L calculations, etc.
Now starts the truly juicy part! Employing our incredibly effective local sales network partners, GROW start to function as your sales execution team. And the great thing is: it doesn't matter whether you are focused on direct or indirect sales as we do both... in parallel, upon your request! We look for ideal partner and customer candidates, validating & qualifying them on your behalf. GROW executes all stages of the sale process that results in signing lucrative contracts that smoothes and facilitates the entry of your business on the desired market. You will only deal with qualified leads and real opportunities. We do not only save you time & money, but also we actively and consistently boost your revenue!
As we have already proven that entering a defined market is lucrative for you, GROW is going to propose you a set of activities that allows you scaling up your company multi-dimensionally. In fact, many of our client relationships have started with sales expansion in one foreign market and evolved into successful roll-outs in an entire region.
We are currently hiring! Choose the position of your dreams and apply!
International Sales Manager
This new International Sales Manager role is established as we are facing constant growth and demand of market and client potential. The new role is expected to deliver significant revenues/ EBITDA on top of local sales and existing services.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in international direct and indirect sales and business development
• MA degree (Computer science, business and marketing related education preferred)
• Capable to communicate on all levels at the customer (both direct face-to-face and cooperation at distance)
• Analytical and project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Strong sales and goal orientation with problem solving skills
• Fluent English both in speaking and writing is mandatory, German or other European language will be an asset
• Proactive attitude and ability to work in dynamic and changing environment
• MS Office literacy and good knowledge of cloud technologies from Microsoft is beneficial
• Polish language is NOT required!
• Deliver cross-border sales and grow clients’ revenues
• Generate new leads and prospect new sales potentials with drive to close the contract
• Execute B2B sales against defined performance indicators on an ongoing basis
• Determine industry segments and customer qualification criteria
• Define ideal customer and partner profiles for lead generation
• Prioritize various sales expansion projects on European markets
• Develop localized value propositions for the targeted markets
• Analyze the local competition in foreign markets in detail
• Optimize both direct and indirect sales channels
• Generate and capture sales value for GROW clients and ensure high client happiness
• Attractive fixed salary and unlimited bonus and commission system
• Direct touch of latest innovative IT and eCommerce technologies
• Professional development opportunity with direct relations with top management of ISVs
• Experience in international environment
• Stable employment conditions and necessary tools for the job
• Work in the professional and friendly team
• Also, a micro kitchen with soft drinks available without limit :)
Part-time or full-time position under order contract.
Location: Remote work / Home Office
Your responsibilities include:
• Doing research on business-related subjects on the Internet and social networks
• Finding companies across Europe and identifying appropriate target persons in the company
• Expanding database of 50.000 contacts in Europe by using CRM systems
• Establishing telephone and mail contact with the leads
• Preparing market analysis by applying a variety of research techniques to gather relevant information
• Refreshing sales collaterals (e.g. marketing brochures, clients’ portfolio, company presentation)
• Student of 3rd-5th year (preferred field of studies: Marketing, Sales, or IT)
• Good knowledge of English and one other language
• Proficient PC skills with Microsoft Office, Gmail, Outlook, Chrome, and LinkedIn
• Self-motivated, well-organized, and creative team-player with high energy level
• Flexible working hours (min. 20 hours/week) corresponding with your study schedule at university
• Work in an international and cross-cultural environment
• Great IT and sales experience and fastest personal growth opportunity available
• Reference/recommendation letter from Management Board of GROW
• Initial training in CRM and database creation
Marketing Automation Specialist
Part-time or full-time position under employment contract or as a contractor.
Location: Warsaw office (Wilanow).
Your responsibilities include:
• Creating, running and monitoring of mailing campaigns
• Drafting of email content in HTML/CSS with text merge fields for mass personalization
• Sending B2B mass mailings with marketing automation tools
• Design of tracked landing pages with Call for Action and Lead Collector
• Building A/B testing for emailing campaigns with the goal to optimize OR, CTR and responses
• Segmentation of contact database using tags and/or pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
THE INTERNATIONAL SALES EXPANSION EFFECTIVENESS IS OUR PRIORITY
We know well how to scale up technology companies and simultaneously maximize international revenue generation within the shortest possible period of time. Winning deals (even 3 times faster than is common) is part of our company DNA!
Funding collected by 2 customers due to GROW's sales involvement
Revenue generated by GROW for our customers
Leads to Contract conversion rate
OUR LOCAL SALES ENGAGEMENT MAXIMIZES THE ROI OF THE INTERNATIONAL SALES EXPANSION
GROW possesses sales & business development experts network in 46 countries, that is eager to represent you locally and will be treated as your sales extension team operating on the target market. The experts, they do understand the specific of the markets and shall help you to discover the best optimal way how to succeed. Enjoy our proven and smart Intellectual Capital for each phase of the international expansion, backed by a track record of over 1000 projects in over 46 countries. We work for both up-and-coming brands as well as for established IT giants like Microsoft, our most reputable customer.
Number of where GROW is active
Most successful sales deal won
Number of sales projects realized (track record)
YOUR TIME AND MONEY IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US
We understand that expanding into multiple markets is a highly time & budget consuming process. This is exactly why we make sure that the costs associated with your international development are held to an effective minimum!
Local, well networked sales & business development experts can represent you to decrease the time to market, allowing you to grow simultaneously in up to 46 countries with no need to build a huge international structure or invest in office renting, sales reps recruitment etc. Expanding via our channels is up to 3 times more effective than the classic approach.
Time to start sales on 6 markets in parallel
Less cost using GROW's channel
Average ROI of our clients