- This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: growmatica.com
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: growmatica.com
- operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Presentation of your profile to other users
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal data and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the key holder of the Operator can read it. Thus, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which means regular updates of software components.
- the Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the Operator: ideo.pl
Your rights and additional information about the use of data
- in certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company based on entrustment
- postal operators
- comment system operators
- operators of an online chat solution
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the site’s operation.
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g., accounting). With respect to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of pursuing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be possible if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms that override you, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- You may lodge a complaint against the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Activities involving automated decision-making may be undertaken in relation to you, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The Service may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as to perform the process of service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information of user behaviour on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow advertising messages to be tailored to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track him, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website for users, e.g., which can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, if he or she has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service.
- Realization of the purposes specified above in the section “Important marketing techniques”.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website, or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate those disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone